[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

No site crash this time!

Hahah. This is simply amazing. I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time the first time I watched it, even though I had just woken up. My morning was 1000% better afterwords. 5/5, 10/10, etc etc

SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel

I love you.

Please have my children.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Not. Cool.

Seriously, you just ruined it right here. The intro was the only good part, while the rest of it sucked, unlike the other flashes, which were awesome. This is only getting up-voted by pre-pubescent fanboys who five anything with Nintendo in it. I still have a lot of respect for you, but maybe this was a bad idea, or maybe it could have been implemented better.

Luigi PWNS Luigi PWNS

A fairly good Mario flash.

Nice, sprites moved pretty well, the sound effects were synced perfectly, and I liked how you made it end at a cliffhanger in the story so we'll come back for more. The easter egg brought you back to the main screen though, and it didn't have really that much humor. Even through those flaws, it's pretty good.

SonicLink64 responds:

Thanks, I'll work on the easter egg more on the sequal.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Nice.

Movement was oh-so-smooth, Hank looked awesome, and pretty much everything else everyone else said. Still, it lacked a certain something... Not really sure what it was though... But anyway, 9/10, 5/5.

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Not really all that funny-How did it get 9.6?

It's not funny, for one thing-- Farting humor? Senseless, random violence with nothing behind it to make it funny? Maybe for 10 year olds, but not me. Actually, now looking upon all the reviews made, it seems like the only people who reviewed this were what seemed like just that-- Violence obsessed 10 year olds. Sprites can actually be good sometimes, if you have a plot to go with it, or at least jokes other than farting. Seriously.

Meh, whatever, I'll just watch the kiddies vote useless on this review. More entertaining than this.

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

< 3

I love you.

This is the most wonderful thing I have ever seen in my life. Just... Thank you. *sob*

John McCain John McCain

Pretty nice.

Great style and animation, and strange enough to keep you watching. I like how people think this is bashing McCain, although it's not.

GunChest Episode 06_01 GunChest Episode 06_01

Amazing.

Brilliant animation, great storyline, spectacular voice acting, wow. And of course, robots. Like Vranny said, this is seriously TV quality.

E-mail From a Hater E-mail From a Hater

Whoa!

I didn't know flash could do that... How exactly did you do it? That's pretty cool...

cHunter responds: